We are a small but passionate and hard-working team. We all believe strongly in our vision and mission, and we’re growing rapidly. We want to build our resources with the very best people.
At DCC we believe that Dementia Carers Count. We are working for a world where all family and friends taking care of someone with dementia feel confident, supported, and heard. We provide free online and face-to-face courses for unpaid carers which are designed and delivered by healthcare professionals and aim to help carers develop skills and build confidence to navigate the highs and lows of caring for someone with dementia.
We have a number of exciting opportunities for passionate care professionals to join our small team delivering services to family carers of people with dementia. As a member of the team, you will support our vision to deliver innovative support and learning opportunities on both face-to-face and digital programmes of service delivery to people across the UK.
Whether you are already in a similar role with experience of training and coaching or are a skilled healthcare practitioner with specialist knowledge and an understanding of dementia, DCC can provide the opportunity for you to share your professional skills and knowledge to help family carers maintain their own well-being whilst looking after a person with dementia.
We are an innovative, energetic charity that places real emphasis on providing a great service to carers. We have both Senior Specialist and Senior Practitioner posts available.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering face-to-face courses.
- Delivering our live online learning sessions.
- Designing and creating new courses for delivery, both face-to-face and through our expanding online training offers.
- Providing coaching sessions to carers on an individual and group basis to support their ability to manage a range of challenging situations.
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against the KPIs, arranging, and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration.
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to carers whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements.