All our live online learning sessions last between 1 hour and 1.5 hours and the groups are kept small so that everyone has the opportunity to discuss the information and ask questions. We also like to keep them very informal and so we encourage you to maybe bring a cup of tea and a piece of cake!
The sessions will be led by one of our expert practitioners and there will be time built in to reflect, ask questions and relate the information to your own situation. All the sessions will be recorded and a copy sent out to you after each live presentation is completed.
Click the title of the session below for more information and to book your place, or scroll down to register your interest for one of other Live Online Learning sessions.
Live online learning guidelines
Protect your privacy
- Remember the mute button is there to protect your privacy. Any background noise or conversations/comments will be heard by all participants if your audio is not muted.
- If you want to protect those at home with you from hearing what participants are saying you can use headphones.
- If you do not want to be seen by everyone you can stop your video.
Respect and confidentiality
- You will be invited to participate in a discussion, but we totally understand if you would prefer not to.
- Everyone will have different views and we ask that you are respectful of each other’s opinions.
- You are likely to have similar experiences to others but please speak only for yourself.
- We hope you want to share what you have learned but please respect confidentiality and do not divulge any personal details of any of your fellow participants.