Participate in or organise fundraising events
Hosting a fundraising event for Dementia Carers Count will help us spread the word about the valuable work dementia family carers do and raise the funds we need to reach our goal. Ensuring no one caring for a loved one with dementia goes without the support they need.
1 – Participate in an organised challenge event such the Marathon, 10K-Run, Triathlon, Treks, etc.
2 – Set up your own sponsored event, for example:
- Organise a charity do at your local pub, golf club, rotary club, bridge club,
- Hold a dinner or tea party,
- Organise a charity sale, exhibition, show, performance, auction, ball, etc.
- Give a talk for a donation at your local Club, Community Centre or Church
- Organise sporting or challenge events
For more information or help to get your event off the ground, please contact our team on email@example.com or call 020 3096 7894