This session will be led by Kate Legg
It is an opportunity to consider activities and why they are important. How different sorts of activities might meet the different needs of an individual and some practical advice and strategies about how to engage someone in activities.
The session is for you if…
- You would like to learn about why activities are important.
- You are interested in the different needs an individual has and how activities might meet these.
- You would like some hints and tips about how to get someone involved in activities.
- You want to spend time with experienced healthcare professionals who will answer your questions in a safe and supportive environment.
- You would like to meet other people who are taking care of a friend or family member with dementia in a similar situation.
We don’t want anyone to be excluded from our services and so we can continue to provide them for free we invite you to donate to our charity if you are able to. All donations, big or small, make a huge difference and will help us support more family carers when they need it most.