This session will be led by Lissy Edwards
An introduction to the multiple factors which affect a person’s experience of dementia or the role of being a carer which includes neurology, physical health, biography, personality, and the social environment in which we live.
This session is for you if:
- you would like to gain a better understanding of your friend or family member
- you would like to learn about the different factors which can contribute to a persons experience of having dementia
- you wish to understand why no two people with dementia have the same experience
- you want to spend time with experienced healthcare professionals who will answer your questions in a safe, supportive environment
- you would like to meet other people who are taking care of a friend or family member with dementia in a similar situation