This session will be led by Sue Hinds
An introduction to the multiple factors which affect a person’s experience of dementia or the role of being a carer which includes neurology, physical health, biography, personality, and the social environment in which we live.
This session is for you if:
- you would like to gain a better understanding of your friend or family member
- you would like to learn about the different factors which can contribute to a persons experience of having dementia
- you wish to understand why no two people with dementia have the same experience
- you want to spend time with experienced healthcare professionals who will answer your questions in a safe, supportive environment
- you would like to meet other people who are taking care of a friend or family member with dementia in a similar situation
We don’t want anyone to be excluded from our services and so we can continue to provide them for free we invite you to donate to our charity if you are able to. All donations, big or small, make a huge difference and will help us support more family carers when they need it most.