This session will outline some of the main considerations when decorating your house and the positive and challenging effects this may have for the person with dementia.
This session is for you if:
- you would like to learn about how changes in the brain can affect how, and what the person can see and how they may interpret things in the environment
- you want to explore practical ways of decorating your house which will not cause stress or confusion to the person with dementia
- you want to increase your awareness of the challenges which may be created which we wouldn’t ordinarily think of
- you want to spend time with experienced healthcare professionals who will answer your questions in a safe, supportive environment
- you would like to meet other people who are taking care of a friend or family member with dementia in a similar situation
We don’t want anyone to be excluded from our services and so we can continue to provide them for free we invite you to donate to our charity if you are able to. All donations, big or small, make a huge difference and will help us support more family carers when they need it most.