As a Dementia Carers Count Ambassador, you’ll be helping to ensure that family carers of people with dementia know about and can access our services, at a time when they most need support.
We need people who can represent DCC in their community and beyond to help to spread the word about our courses and our new services and who can make sure that anyone looking after a person with dementia knows about our courses.
How you can help:
Spread the news
● Distributing leaflets about us and our services
● Telling your friends and local people about DCC
● Specifically talking to carers’ groups about us
● Sharing our courses on local social media sites
● Becoming one of our case studies for the media or for our website
● Helping to ensure that DCC is part of your local charity collections
● Helping us with reviews of our course/s and to find new carers to take part in future courses
Help us raise money
● Introducing us to sponsors/donors/organisations/employers
● Fundraising – sponsored challenges or organising local fundraising events
Interested in becoming a DCC Ambassador? Fill out our sign up form here.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.