Thank you for your interest in becoming a Dementia Carers Count Ambassador.
We need your help to spread the word about our work and ensure that family carers of people with dementia know about and can access our services, at a time when they most need support.
Would you like to represent our charity in your community and help to spread the word about our courses and our new services? Would you like to join us at events and tell people about the work we do and how we support family carers?
We welcome those who have previously provided care for a friend or family member with dementia to join our community. Your experience is invaluable and will enable us to help others who may now be in a similar situation.
If you are currently experiencing grief or guilt in your caring role, we urge you to attend our free one-day course ‘Caring about Guilt, Grief and Loss’.
Here are some of the ways you can help us as an Ambassador for our charity:
Spread the news by
● Distributing leaflets about us and our courses.
● Telling your friends and community about our charity’s work.
● Talking to carers’ groups about us (we can help you with this by providing a powerpoint presentation and and marketing materials).
● Following us on social media and sharing our courses with your connections.
● Telling us your story and becoming one of our case studies for the media and/or for our website.
● Helping to ensure that we’re part of your local charity collections.
● Reviewing our courses and helping us to find new carers to take part in future courses.
Help us raise money by
● Introducing us to sponsors/donors/organisations/employers.
● Fundraising – sponsored challenges or organising local fundraising events.
Are you ready to become an Ambassador? Fill out our sign up form by clicking the button below.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with any questions or to find out how else you can help our cause.
We are grateful to our Ambassadors for spreading the word about what we do.
As an Ambassador we expect you to support and respect Dementia Carers Count values and remain accountable for your behaviour. When attending events as an Ambassador we recommend asking the organiser before sharing our promotional materials (if the organiser is available).
While we endeavour to ensure our Ambassadors have the information and support they require from Dementia Carers Count to represent our charity, we are not responsible for their actions or behaviour. Opinions expressed and advice given by our Ambassadors do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Dementia Carers Count.